Astronomical software “xIRIS Framework”
Korokhin V.V., Shalygin E.V., Velikodsky Yu.I.
IRIS system is a program complexfor
processing and analysis of large arrays of research data (in particular,
images). IRIS is a researcher's toolbox to decide a lot of concrete
problems. System IRIS is oriented, first of all, on the researcher
- a scientist, engineer, graduate student, student etc.
programm version (was named «xIRIS») has been realized on platform .NET
and it is a library of component for application software. «xIRIS»
classes which assigned to astronomical problems stadying extend the
extensive .NET class library. Also presented distribution programm
packet include few finished application program.
- Maximal automation of routine procedures (parameters inputting, visualization of results, configuring, developing the UI).
- Multi-configuring (customizability on the user’s preferences and specificity of solved scientific problem).
- Maximal orientation on standards (FITS).
- Orientation on programming researcher.
- Several levels of using: from “beginners” to “experts”.
- Multi-platform (.NET for Windows; Mono for Windows, Linux, Solaris, BSD, Mac OS X etc.)
- Using of modern programming technologies (C#, .NET).
- Compatibility with our previous software (IRIS, IRIS.NE).
- Open architecture (system is very extensible).
- License cleanness. xIRIS is fully free (BSD license, open source).
Using the xIRIS
- Using the ready applications, developed on the xIRIS basis.
- Building the steps chains without programming (Launcher).
- Development of applied procedures on the basis of xIRIS classes library (using the ready steps and applied libraries).
- Development of applied libraries for data processing (extension of xIRIS classes library).
- Real, any level programming without any restrictions.
Download compiled xIRIS:
[ver. 17.03.13 - ZIP 7.2 МБ]
[ver. 15.10.26 - ZIP 8.2 МБ]
[ver. 15.03.10 - ZIP 7.7 МБ]