We invite you to participate in International Scientific Conference devoted to 110 anniversary of O.L. Struve birth, May 21-23, 2007, Kharkov, Ukraine. The field of research of O.L. Struve was Star Spectroscopy.
- Institute of Astronomy of Kharkov V.N. Karazin National University.
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- Association of graduates, lecturers and friends of Kharkov National V.N. Karazin University.
- Ukrainian Astronomical Association.
- Prof. V.K. Abalakin (Russia), RAS corresponding member.
- Prof. V.S. Bakirov (Ukraine).
- M.A. Balyshev (Ukraine).
- Dr. I.B. Vavilova (Ukraine).
- Prof. A.A. Gurshtein (Russia).
- Dr. Wolfgang R. Dick (Germany).
- Prof. Kevin Krisciunas (USA).
- Academician A.A. Konovalenko (Ukraine).
- Academician L.M. Lytvynenko (Ukraine).
- Prof. D.F. Lupishko (Ukraine).
- Prof. Robert McCutcheon (USA).
- Prof. A.G. Masevich (Russia).
- Prof. S.I. Posohov (Ukraine).
- Prof. Yu.G. Shkuratov (Ukraine).
- Academician Ya.S. Yatskiv (Ukraine).
Local Organizing Committee (LOC):
P.N. Fedorov (chairman), Yu. V. Alexandrov, M.A. Balyshev, V.V. Kruglova, Yu.G. Shkuratov, V.A. Psarev, V.A. Zahozhay
O.S. Shalygina (secretary): e-mail: email@example.com
Conference program include invited, oral and poster presentations.
Working languages: Ukrainian,Russian and English.
Abstracts and Conference Proceedings will be published.
Opening of Museum of astronomy and memorial tablet is planned.
Conference will take place at Kharkov National V.N. Karazin University and at the Institute of Astronomy, Kharkov, Ukraine.
Detail information will be given later.
Registration fee $50.